Kisumi Shigino in episode 8
My house is strange. There’s me, i’m bisexual, and I live with my gay brother and my asexual fiance.
My brother and I have the same taste in boys, but i’m really the only one who likes girls, and my fiance is generally just really excited about dragons.
Dude I want this sitcom
is generally just really excited about dragons
i know right. whatever is he going to do after high school? boy, do i wonder why they’re showing us how good makoto is with children when a lot of the talk has been about what he’s going to do after he graduates. wow, i’m stumped.
in all seriousness, what really fucking got me about that episode was stupid samezucrew, and nitori and SOUSUKE and rin dropping off the energy bar and the bottle of water like those few seconds ripped my fucking heart and sewed it back together
also i am very fascinated by this basketball player kisumi
hearin a really shitty pun
makin a really shitty pun
*｡.ﾟ｡*･✿ The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself ✿･*｡ﾟ｡*
1. Date a boy who makes you happy, but marry him only if he makes you laugh deep-belly rumbles that hurt your ribs as they expand outwards. Date him when he sees that you’re hurting and he gives you a moment to feel that pain like a handprint spreading across your consciousness, marry him only if he can make you smile even while you’re gross sobbing. The world is not a kind place. You will feel a lot of pain. Make sure you are with someone who makes it all bearable. Humor is an excellent gauge of intelligence. Life gets boring. Find someone who makes the banal interesting.
2. Make sure he has scars on the back of his hands, it’s a good sign he has experience either fighting or making things - creation is an act of selflessness and bruised knuckles are a good sign he knows how to defend himself. You’ve got too much soul to be handled by someone who has never been passionate. If he’s never thrown a punch, let him at least have tasted the insanity of bringing an idea into existence. Rough palms are better than soft ones, they have been salted by this earth and made into leather. Callouses are evidence he has lived, that he has broken skin and been in pain over and over and over again and still came back to the source of it. People rub against each other. Don’t marry him if he can’t handle even a little blister.
3. Before you say yes, get him angry. See him scared, see him wanting, see him sick. Stress changes a person. Find out if he drinks and if he does, get him drunk - you’ll learn more about his sober thoughts. Discover his addictions. See if he puts you in front of them. You can’t change people, baby girl. If they are made one way, it doesn’t just wear off. If you hate how he acts when he’s out of it now, you’re going to hate it much worse eight years down the road. You might love him to bits but it doesn’t change that some people just don’t fit.
4. Trust your instincts. If he ever makes you feel unsafe, don’t make excuses, just get up and leave. That’s all there is to it. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
5. If he puts money before you, he’ll keep pushing you to the bottom of the pile until you become his last priority. It’s one thing if he can’t afford what you want, it’s another if he has the cash but won’t spring for a box of chicken mcnuggets. Money and love are arch enemies. 62% of divorces occur due to economic strain. Make sure keeping you is more important than his 401k.
6. How a man treats animals is a good indicator of how he treats children. If you see him raise a hand to a dog, pack your things into a little black bag. Animals at their worst are only half as annoying as a toddler on their best behaviour. Your kids will be beautiful, but they will also misbehave. Same goes for waiters and hotel maids - if he’s rude to those who are working for minimum wage, it says a lot about how he sees himself. Patience is rare and so important. If he’s not forgiving to a dog, he’s not good for your kids.
7. If he isn’t in awe of you, he doesn’t deserve you. You are my little girl and you were born perfect. If he can’t see that, it’s his loss. There is someone who thinks your flaws power his heart. Be strong. If he asks you to change, be like like rock of your birthstone, do not waver. You are wondrous just the way that you are."
CNN’s Jake Tapper Telling the Truth about Ferguson
Jake Tapper exposing the truth! He earned his stripes today.
this is crazy!!!
A+ commentary from Jake Tapper. None of the police response makes any sense - unless you consider the factors of a combined conspiracy to protect one of their own, and, of course, institutionalized racism.
Kyoukai no Kanata OVA II Hiroomi Nase (x)
Hey guys I made some avatars of the PJO characters! Inspired by minuiko's minimalist pjo colour palettes which are amazing! Hopefully I did it right and everything outside the circles are transparent. If any of you want to use them as avatars please message me because I'd love to know!!Edit: Some people are confused but the girl with the coral background is Calypso :)
i’ve been so irritable these days, like a few of the right words are just going to set me off and i’m tired and sleepy at the same time. longest friggin’ PMS i swear to god.
i think i’m also getting anxious about moving to Leeds. and impatient, definitely impatient. lemme gooooooo.